Baby’s First Birthday!
Your child’s first birthday is a special milestone and the Mid-Hudson Children’s Museum is ready to make it a day you will never forget! We recognize that most first birthday parties are heavily attended by adults and family members and that documenting this special day is very important. We provide all of the special touches – including photography and special gifts for older siblings – that make the Mid-Hudson Children’s Museum the best place to celebrate your child’s first birthday!
Each First Birthday Party package includes:
- Party invitations
- Private use of the museum’s program room for up to 30 people for 2 hours; includes tables, chairs and five high chairs
- Access to the museum exhibits and free activities until the close of the museum
- Special “First Birthday” gift for your child
- Special gift for older siblings
- Keepsake party photos
- Each child party guest will receive a “FREE Child Admission Pass” for use on a future visit
- Cake (sheet cake serves 18-20 people)
- Beverage (water or organic juice)
- Color-coordinated paper plates, utensils, cups, and napkins
- Clean-up by museum staff
Optional Food Add-ons
(Provided by Amici’s Restaurant; Prices based on 30 people)
- Pizza – $12/cheese pizza; $14/one topping pizza
- Sandwich wrap tray – $67
- Pasta tray – $47
- Chicken Fingers – $52 lg; $32/sm
- Mozzarella sticks $52 lg; $32/sm
First Birthday Party Reservation times:
- Saturday – 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Saturday – 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
- Saturday – 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Sunday – 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
- Sunday – 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Cost for up to 10 children:
- Member Price: $380
- Non-Member Price: $475
- Additional child fee: $11.00 up to a maximum of 15
- Maximum party size for Baby’s First Party: 30 people, including adults
Members receive special discounts on birthday party pricing. Become a member today and save!
Please make your Baby’s First Birthday Party reservation at least one month in advance of your preferred birthday party date. For availability and additional information, please call (845) 471-0589 ext. 15 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A $65 fee will be applied if a reserved party is rescheduled at any time. If a party must be rescheduled due to inclement weather, rescheduling fee is waived.
If party is cancelled more than one month prior to scheduled party, 100% of the fee will be refunded minus a $65 cancellation fee. There will be no refund for any cancellation made within one month of the scheduled party date.