Private After-Hours Parties
Rent the ENTIRE museum for a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) party! Each After-Hours Party includes museum admission for your guests, unlimited access to the museum’s exhibits during your 2-hour party, and staffing. You provide refreshment and decorations.
(Please note: food and beverage are limited to the museum’s party room and may not be in the galleries.)
DIY After Hours Party package includes:
- 60 guests including the host
- You and your guests have the entire museum, two floors of exhibits, for your two-hour private party event. The museum will be closed to the public during your party
- The museum staff will setup the party area with tables and chairs for up to 60 guests
- Each child party guest will receive a “FREE Child Admission Pass” for use on a future visit
- Museum staff will set up your party in the museum’s program room and remove trash
- All food, paper products, beverages, tablecloths and serving utensils for your party.
- You are responsible for the event set up (decorating) and table clean up.
DIY After Hours Party Reservation times:
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Members: $360
- Non-members: $440
- Additional guest fee: $10.00 per person
- Additional hour: $220
- Maximum party size for After-Hours Parties: 80 guests (seating is limited to 60)
Note: Upon prior approval by museum staff, outside entertainment may by allowed during private, after-hour events (only).
Please make your reservation at least 1 month in advance of your preferred party date. For availability and additional information, please call (845) 471-0589 ext. 15 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members receive special discounts on birthday party pricing. Become a member today and save!
- Food and beverage are limited to the Party Room and may not be in gallery spaces
- No hot beverages
- No alcohol
- No piñatas
- No smoking on the premises
- After hours events may not be used for fundraisers or for political events